Physiotherapy & Mobility
Luka Senk MCsPT, ADMP, AFCI
Our registered physiotherapist Luka Senk offers services to help restore, maintain, and make the most of your mobility, function, and well-being. Physiotherapy can help your body stay in the best condition possible through physical rehabilitation, injury prevention, health, and fitness. Luka's practice philosophy is to empower people to stay independent and healthy! His dedication and compassion in working with people have given him a positive reputation in the community.
Service available include:
- Joint Replacements
- Sports Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Tendon, Muscle and Ligament injuries of the entire musculoskeletal system
- Running Injuries
- Vestibular and Dizziness Rehabilitation
- Exercise Programs
- Veterans Affair Treatment Provider
- MVA and WSIB CLaims
- Custom Ligament and OA Braces
- Custom Orthotics
- Virtual Appointments
Leg Vein Clinic
Kathy De Langley R.N.
Founded by Kathy De Langley in 2013 the Thornbury Leg Vein Clinic provides assessment and treatment for leg vein problems. Sclerotherapy has been the gold standard of treatment for leg veins. It is a safe and proven treatment for eliminating unsightly red and purple spider veins, blue reticular veins as well as larger varicose veins. Kathy has been registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario since 1986. Since 1999, she has been providing sclerotherapy and laser treatments, having had formalized training as well as years of clinical experience.
Services available include:
- Custom fitting of prescription compression socks
- Stockings and sleeves for management of Lymphedema
- Prescription compression legwear custom fitted for treatment of wound healing, post-surgical edema, and post varicose vein treatments